Write a program to implement string manipulation in python.
Requirements and Specifications
Assignments evaluates understanding student knowledge of manipulating string
- Create a Python code file named M6HW_Digit Reading_FirstLast.py (replace "FirstLast" with your own name)
- Add a title comment block to the top of the new Python file using the following form
- Write a program that asks the user to enter a string that contains at least 2 digits.
- The program should count and display number of digits in string ( 60 points)
- In addition to displaying number of digits in strng, the program should display SUM of all the digits in the string.(30 points)
# A brief description of the project
# CSC121 – Digits in String
# Your Name
For example, if user enters "I traveled 2 times in the past 3 days ". The program should notify the user that the string contains 2 digits ( 2 and 3) and that the sum of both is 5.
Submit your finished code solution file(s) through the assignment link below
- Refer to above
- 10 points for comment/ pseudocode
Note : ONLY USE PROGRAMMING METHODS LEARNED IN CLASS. If submission doesn't comply, you will get a grade of "1".
# Python program to calculate sum of numbers present in a string# Date : 08-04-2022# CSC121 – Digits in String# Your Name#sum the integers numbersdef string_num(test):temp = "0"Sum = 0# read the input stringfor digit in test:# if current character is a digitif (digit.isdigit()):temp += digit# if current character is an alphabetelse:# increment SumSum += int(temp)# reset temporary string to emptytemp = "0"return Sum + int(temp)# check if the count of the intgers > 2 numbersdef check(s):nums = k = ""for i in range(len(s)):if ord(s[i]) > 47 and ord(s[i]) < 58:k += s[i]else:if(k != ""):nums.append(int(k))k = ""if(k != ""):nums.append(int(k))return len(set(nums))# testtest = "I traveled 2 times in the past 3 days "# check if the count of the intgers > 2 numbersif check(test)<2:print("the count of the integers is less than 2")