Why is Python most preferred for machine learning?
Artificial intelligence and machine learning is evidently what the future holds. Today, almost every company has a machine learning-based program to aid to their operations. We all want smarter recommendations, better personalization, and of course, improved search functionality. The devices and apps we use today can hear, see, and respond; that is what machine learning and artificial intelligence has given us, which has enhanced our experiences and brought value across many sectors.
But to ensure effective implementation of machine learning aspirations, a company must use a programming language that is flexible, stable, and has all the necessary tools available. The reason why Python is the most preferred language in machine learning is that it offers all of these. From development of an application to implementation and maintenance, Python enables programmers to be productive and gain confidence in the software they are creating. To learn more about Python as a programming language and its features liaise with our Python assignment help experts.
Elements that make Python perfect for machine learning
There are a number of factors that have contributed to the overall popularity of Python in the development of machine learning based projects. Our Python assignment help experts have discussed some of them below:
1. Simplicity and consistency: Python code is straightforward and easy to read, which allows programmers to create reliable systems. Software developers can spend more time solving a machine learning problem rather than focusing on the technical jargon and nuances of the language. In addition, Python code is easily understandable by human, making it pretty easy for developers to create models for machine learning. Also, because Python is a general purpose programming language, programmers can perform a set of intricate machine learning tasks and quickly build prototypes that test their products for machine learning purposes.
2. A host of libraries and frameworks: Creating machine learning and artificial intelligence algorithms can be a difficult task and often demands a lot of time. Programmers need to have a well-tested and well-structured environment so that they can develop the most appropriate coding solutions. To minimise development time of machine learning projects, developers utilize a variety of Python libraries and frameworks. Some of the libraries that Python provides for machine learning and artificial intelligence include:
- Skit-learn, TensorFlow, and Keran for machine learning
- NumPy for advanced data analysis and scientific computing
- SciPy for high performance computing
- Seaboard for data visualisation
- Pandas for general purpose data analysis
For more information about how Python libraries and frameworks are used to reduce development time of machine learning based applications, connect with our Python assignment help professionals.
3. Platform independence: A programming language that allows developers to create code on one machine and execute it on a different machine without having to change it is said to be platform independent. One aspect that has made Python so popular in machine learning is that it is not platform dependent. Python can run on many platforms including Windows, MacOS, and Linux. Its code can be used to develop standalone executable applications for almost all operating systems. This means that a program developed using Python can be transferred and used on another operating system without the need of a Python interpreter. This is a crucial element in machine learning and that’s why Python is the most preferred programming language for artificial intelligence. To have this topic elaborated further by a professional, collaborate with our Python assignment help experts.