Java tutors in the USAJava is a computing language designed for the development of desktop and mobile applications, embedded systems, and the processing of big data. Introduced in 1995, Java is so much like C and C + + but easier to use because it enforces the object-oriented programming model. One ...
Search Process with the result as Boolean Value
- Assign a variable ‘curr’ to be the current node that we are traversing. Since we start traversing from the head of the linked list, initialize curr as the head node.
- Loop while ‘curr’ is not a null value - None in Python
- Check if the value stored inside the curr node is equal to the search value.
- Reassign curr to be the next node, by setting curr to be the next member of curr.
- At the end of the loop, return false, since the value was not found in this linked list.