Cancellation & Refund Policy
Our cancellation and refund policy are available to our customers on our website, and they are required to agree to its terms during the ordering process.
Under this policy, the cancellation will only be accepted if done within 2 hours after placing an order. If you termed your order as urgent, the cancellation is only acceptable within 10 minutes after placing the order.
When you order our services, you are covered in a 5-day money-back guarantee. You will eligible for a refund if you do not receive your order 24 hours after the deadline. Our services are first class, and we get nearly no refund request, yet we serve thousands of customers worldwide in a month. This is the reason why we have a money-back guarantee because we are certain that we will deliver our services within the deadline we agree with you. To seek a refund from us, simply contact our customer care team with the detail of your order after the deadline of the order has passed. During the request for a refund, please give a good reason why you want to be refunded. We take the feedback from our customers very seriously, and we also use the feedback to improve the delivery of service to you and other customers.
Refunds are accepted only when:
There is no service delivered. In cases where there is proof that the service was not delivered within the agreed time, then you can request a refund.
The wrong service was delivered yet the correct information was provided
The order is not delivered within the agreed date and time, and the customer asks u to stop working on the order and refund his money.
A refund request cannot be accepted for the following reasons.
- When the customer changes the requirements of the original content, if you notify us that you had provided our team with the wrong order and would like to cancel it and handle the new order from your side, please note that you are not eligible for a refund. What is more, when the old order is completed, and you want it replaced with a new one, you will be required to pay for the new order afresh because time was spent working on the old order.
- A simple email asking for a refund won’t be accepted. You need to prove that there was bad service or delivery was not done. It’s not that we want to lengthen the process of seeking a refund want to know the reason for the refund so that it can be avoided in the future.
- The refund is asked past our refund guarantee days, which is five days. Our money-back guarantee is provided. If we breach the agreement with you, you are required to ask for money back within the stated period.
- If you sent our team half of the details during the initial order and they were delivered. We always expect you to send all the details about an order at the start of the order. If you sent two different emails, our team might fail to connect that both emails are for the same order. That is why we ask you to provide a single email for your order.
- Suppose you termed your order as very urgent and attempted to cancel it 10 minutes after it has been accepted. Remember that urgent orders are treated with the urgency they deserve. This means that they are immediately assigned to our team after you place the order.
- The work was sent on time and asked for a revision. Revisions are allowed, and that does not mean the work was not done.
- The time of delivery is exceeded, but the customer does not notify our team to stop working on the project and refund him/her. This means that the customer acknowledges the delay and allows the team to complete and sent the work to her.
- In case an individual comes up with their own grading system. Our team does not accept a personal grading system. We work with the provided requirements to offer quality work. Refunds will only be processed when you have a genuine reason for poor quality and non-completion.