The information we collect
When working with you w collect the following information:
- Your name
- Contact information such as a mobile number and email address
- Dates of service delivery deadline
- Country of origin
- Any other information that we may find useful in service delivery
What we do with the information we collect
- Internal record keeping - We keep your information for business continuity and record-keeping
- Business analysis - We use your information to see how we are faring in the market and the number of information we are getting in a particular period. The analysis is conducted in-house and, therefore, not shared with third parties. It is only available for our staff who must be granted permission before accessing it.
- For a Campaign and notifications - We can use your information to inform you of any changes in our operations as well as notifying you of new services that we may add.
- Membership - At times, we opt to give discounts to loyal programming students, and therefore we store information to identify how many times you have hired us for services.
- Improvement of services – Can collect and store your information, especially whether it is a recommendation or a complaint, in order to know where you want us to improve.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is safe at all times. We have several data encryptions to ensure that for someone to access the information, they have to be granted permission.
Cases when your information can be shared with third parties
You must be aware that there are cases where you may have no control over your information. The circumstances include when your information by a government or a government agency or when required to produce it in a court of law. We can also share your information with a third party if we suspect a security breach and if that is the only option to keep your information safe.
Cookies are small files that request permission to be placed on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies are safe and do not steal information from your computer. Cookies are used to know the pages you visit most on our website so that we can improve your experience. Cookies allow us to respond to you as an individual.
It is important for you to also know that cookies do not give us access to your website. In addition, you can choose to accept cookies or decline. In addition, if you had accepted cookies and want to remove them, you can still do it from your browser settings.
Links to other websites
We use different payment methods giving convenience to all our clients. We concentrate on online payment methods more as opposed to offline ones. Information about your payments is fully encrypted and never shared with anyone. For all our services, you must note that we don't allow can payments. If we have an issue with your payment, we only conduct you and not anyone else.
Controlling your personal information
If there is information that you do not want to share with us, you can omit such information when sharing details with us. In addition, if you do not want to receive emails such as promotional emails from us, you can write an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and your email will be exempted when sending such emails.
Your information is not sold or leased to anyone. If you believe that the information we have about you needs to be updated or is incorrect, then email us the changes that you want to be affected. We will immediately correct the information to reflect on how you want it to be.