Haskell Homework Help, Project Help, Haskell Assignment Solution
Haskell is a functional programming language that is used in academic institutions to teach students to write simpler and cleaner lines of code. The language is growing in popularity every day and many students are now showing interest in undertaking an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in it. And just like any other course, Haskell comes with many assignments which one needs to perform exceptionally well for them to graduate. However, due to insufficient subject knowledge, inadequate research resources, lack of time, and many other academic challenges, sometimes scholars are not able to work on their Haskell assignments and achieve their academic goals.
To help students overcome the fear of the subject and excel in their studies, we, at the Programming Homework Help provide Haskell assignment help so that learners can fulfill their academic requirements. We have a powerful team of Haskell experts who provide guidance on the subject in order for students to understand the concepts in this area and meet their academic and career objectives.
We are a reputed brand in providing quality Haskell assignments to students. We are popular among students because we do not only provide top quality solutions to their Haskell problems but also read the instructions carefully to make sure that an assignment is customized according to its specific requirements.
Those students who wish to complete their assignments in the most accurate manner and submit them within the specified deadline often find our assignment help platform being the best in terms of quality and timely delivery of assignments. Since the inception of our company, our experts have been working round the clock to make sure that solutions are delivered promptly and that they meet the needs of our clients. If you too have a Haskell assignment that has been giving you sleepless nights, get in touch with our experts and they will provide the best possible assistance.
Haskell is a statically typed language. There is a type in every expression of Haskell which is determined at the compile time. All the types framed collectively by the function application has to match up in the end during compilation. And if they do not match up during compilation then the program is not accepted by the compiler.
The following is a sample Haskell home work, so if you need Haskell Assignment Help check out this Assignment.
8.4 Assignment 2 – Part 2
Here is a very simple definition of a binary tree data structure in Haskell. code/Week06/assign-2-tree.hs
-- data types are defined by constructor patterns -- Eq equality can be derived from structural equality -- a binary tree consisting of leaves L or internal nodes N data BinTree = L | N BinTree BinTree deriving (Eq, Show) -- this function creates the full binary tree of size 2^(n+1) -1 makeBinTree 0 = L makeBinTree n = N (makeBinTree (n-1)) (makeBinTree (n-1)) -- this function computes the size of a binary tree size L = 1 size (N t1 t2) = 1 + size t1 + size t2
And here is a sample session that creates a tree and computes it size. IMPORTANT variables must be lower case!
How do our experts ensure absolute quality on Haskell assignments?
We have put strict measures in place to make sure that our experts prepare a perfect solution for our clients. Below are some of these:
- Solutions are composed from scratch: Our anti-plagiarism policy states that all programs be written from scratch. If you are worried about how we complete your assignment, then you will be delighted to know that we do not reuse previous content. We follow the assignment instructions provided in order to deliver an authentic solution.
- We deliver assignments within deadline: One of the biggest student worries is late submission of assignments. We are therefore never surprised when a student visits our website and the first question they ask is whether we will finish the task within the stated deadline. If you are one of those who feel anxious because your assignment deadline is just around the corner, do not worry. Give us your assignment details and we will deliver the complete material within the quoted time limit. Our experts are known to meet even the tightest deadlines and we guarantee you that no matter how urgent your task is, you will get it back within the shortest time possible.
- Plagiarism free solutions: Students who submit copied Haskell programming homework face severe academic consequences. There are those who are awarded low grades while for others, the entire project is rejected. This is why our Haskell experts are extra careful when it comes to preparing assignments, as we would never want our clients to be penalized for submitting duplicate content. We only collect research information from authentic sources and after that, we run content through the best plagiarism checkers to ensure that every area is properly referenced. Other than preparing solutions from scratch, using plagiarism checkers is the next best way to ensure uniqueness and originality of content.
The types in Haskell becomes a form of guarantee and it is the language for the construction of the program.
$ ghci GHCi, version 7.6.3: http://www.haskell.org/ghc/ :? for help Loading package ghc-prim ... linking ... done. Loading package integer-gmp ... linking ... done. Loading package base ... linking ... done. Prelude> load assign-2-tree.hs Prelude> :load assign-2-tree.hs [1 of 1] Compiling Main ( assign-2-tree.hs, interpreted ) Ok, modules loaded: Main. *Main> makeBinTree 3 N (N (N L L) (N L L)) (N (N L L) (N L L)) *Main> let t1 = makeBinTree 3 *Main> t1 N (N (N L L) (N L L)) (N (N L L) (N L L)) *Main> size t1 15
What topics are covered under our Haskell project help?
Doing Haskell assignments can be a daunting task especially when you do not have someone to guide you or a comprehensive material for reference. There are just so many topics to cover on the subject and if a student is not careful, they may end up with a poor grade. The easiest and the best way to excel in Haskell is to seek Haskell assignment help from reputed experts. A good place to get started could be Programming Homework Help because we have confidence in our experts and are 100% sure that you will get the best guidance on your assignments. These professionals have offered outstanding homework solutions to many Haskell topics including the following:
- Functional data structure and design
- Implementing Haskell
- Gnarly language extensions
- Language extensions and library optimization
- Symbolic and lenses differentiation
- Phantoms and mutants
- Continuations and parsing
- Real-world Haskell
- Generic programming
- Information flow control
- Haskell fundamentals
- Enumerator and Interatee
- Parallelism, folds, and performance
- Project proposal
Feel free to contact us and get the best Haskell programming homework help. Our services are always open and our experts are available 24/7 to have your queries answered. We have provided quality assistance in the above topics for many years. However, this does not mean that your assignment topic has to be listed above for us to help you with it. You can send the assignment and its requirements to us and we will customize it for you according to your needs. Our highly experienced experts provide assistance with any topic related to Haskell and we can guarantee you that having your assignment completed by them is a decision you will never regret in your entire academic life.
In the definition of BinTree, each internal N node must have two sub trees. Thus there is no way to construct a tree of size 2. If you want a binary tree that can be of any size, then you need to introduce a new constructorN1 to BinTree that allows an internal node with only one subtree. Make this modification to BinTree.
Fix the definition of size to account for this modification.
Write a function depth that gives the depth of the modified BinTree tree. The depth of a tree of size 1 is 1.
Write a function makeABinTree such that makeABinTree s constructs a BinTree of size exactly s and that has minimum
possible depth. I.e. a long stringy tree is not allowed.
-- data types are defined by constructor patterns -- Eq equality can be derived from structural equality -- a binary tree consisting of leaves L or internal nodes N data BinTree = L | N BinTree BinTree | N1 BinTree deriving (Eq, Show) -- this function creates the full binary tree of size 2^(n+1) -1 makeBinTree 0 = L makeBinTree n = N (makeBinTree (n-1)) (makeBinTree (n-1)) -- this function creates a complete binary tree of size s with minimum depth -- the nodes are labeled with 1 to s, and n is the current label of nodes to create. makeABinTreeNew s n = case () of _ | 2*n + 1 <= s -> N (makeABinTreeNew s (2*n)) (makeABinTreeNew s (2*n + 1)) | 2*n <= s -> N1 (makeABinTreeNew s (2*n)) | otherwise -> L makeABinTree s = makeABinTreeNew s 1 -- this function computes the size of a binary tree size L = 1 size (N t1 t2) = 1 + size t1 + size t2 size (N1 t) = 1 + size t -- this function computes the depth of a binary tree depth L = 1 depth (N t1 t2) = 1 + max (depth t1) (depth t2) depth (N1 t) = 1 + depth t
What makes Haskell programming language a preferred option by programmers?
To understand the advantages of using Haskell, then we must consider other functional programming languages as well. Our programming experts have listed the benefits of all functional computing languages, and Haskell being one of them, the break down helps us to understand why software developers love this language.
- Compared to programs developed in imperative language, functional programs are more concise. This improves the development process and enhances the programmers’ productivity.
- Functional programming languages encourage quick prototyping. This makes them the best software development tools for advanced programmers.
- Functional programming languages allows safe multi threading.
Other than the above advantages of functional languages, Haskell itself has many more additional benefits, which is why it is more preferred to other functional languages by programmers. The most notable perks of Haskell include:
- Clear and user-friendly syntax
- Programmers can create new lists based on the existing ones
- It is easier for developers to handle complex formulas as they can create functions without explicitly naming them
- Haskell allows you to separate blocks or lines of code with the side effects, making it one of the most referential transparent languages
To learn more about Haskell and its benefits, avail our Haskell homework help now. We understand that seeking online programming assignment help is not usually an easy decision to make especially when it is about a sensitive subject like Haskell. Most students are not sure who to trust with their Haskell assignments because the market is already flooded with fraudulent service providers.
It is normal for you not to trust us outright especially if you have lost some money to programming assignment help provider before. For this reason, we have gathered thousands of testimonials from students who have tried our services before to help you make an informed decision prior to ordering your Haskell programming assignment from us. Our only aim is to help you comprehend the complex Haskell topics and secure those grades that you have always desired. If you feel like we could be of help to you, simply place your order now and we will start working on your assignment instantly.
What Haskell offers to software developers?
Haskell is intuitive and provides easier ways for programmers to get the job done. It combines power and elegance to provide a platform for general-purpose programming. Below are some of the features of Haskell programming language:
- Purity: Haskell is pure and does not allow side effects. This is contrary to most of the functional computing languages and the most essential aspect of Haskell.
- Non-strict: Most programmers consider Haskell a “lazy” programming language. This means the language only evaluates things that need to be evaluated. For example, a programmer can define a long list of primes without closing with a recursion, and the program will still execute. Non-strict analysis of code ensures that only those blocks of code that need computation are computed. This results to a clean operation.
- Strong typing: This means exactly how it sounds. In Haskell, it is practically impossible to follow a null pointer or change a Double into Int. Although many programmers may not like this aspect, in the real sense, strong typing ensures that a program has few bugs.
With the programming space expanding every day, Haskell is becoming an important programming language both in the academic institutions and among programmers. It is due to this reason that student pursuing the discipline have to work exceptionally hard in order to ace in the subject and compete with Haskell programmers in the real world.
Experts at the Programming Homework Help have been providing exclusive Haskell assignment help to assist students who have been facing challenges with assignments in this area. If you have been looking for reliable Haskell homework solutions, this is the best place to obtain that. Our charges are pocket friendly, which means you won’t have to break a bank to access quality Haskell assignments.
To enjoy our services, just place your order or contact our 24/7 student support team and you will receive the best homework solutions delivered by deadline. Hire us today and see a remarkable boost in your overall academic performance.